Version 1.0 – March 23, 2016
SITE CONTENTS, OWNERSHIP, AND USE RESTRICTIONS
The information contained in this Site, including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, functionality, source code, object code, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the “Contents”) by Ellevate Executive Search, LLC. or its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Ellevate Executive Search, LLC.”) or are the property of their respective owners. The name Ellevate Executive Search, LLC. and the Ellevate logo are registered marks of Ellevate Executive Search, LLC.
None of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, performed, modified, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, or in any manner mirrored without the prior written permission of Ellevate Executive Search, LLC. or the applicable copyright owner.
Please note that the permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach any of these Site terms or conditions. Any other use of the Contents on this Site other than as noted above may violate copyright or trademark laws and, without the prior written permission of Ellevate Executive Search, LLC., is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. and the ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. brand (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees, and third-party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, expenses, or damages relating to defending such claims, arising out of or related to a breach of your representations and warranties set forth herein, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND SUBMISSIONS PROVIDED BY YOU
You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this Site or otherwise provide to ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. (“Transmissions”) shall be and remain ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC’S property. By submitting any Transmissions to ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC., you represent and warrant that:
• you are the sole author and owner of the Transmission and any intellectual property rights thereto;
• all “moral rights” that you may have in such Transmission have been voluntarily waived by you;
• all Transmissions that you post are accurate;
• you are at least 13 years old; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any Transmission:
• that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
• that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
• that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
• that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
• for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
• that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers; or
• that contains any computer viruses, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
For any Transmission, you grant ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, display, perform, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and/or distribute such content, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your Transmission, you agree that ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your Transmission and other for administrative purposes.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any materials (“Materials”) on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
• A clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed.
• A statement from the intellectual property owner (“Owner”) or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing and not authorized by the Owner.
• Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. can find and verify its existence.
• Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
• A statement from you under penalty of perjury that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the Owner’s behalf.
• A signature or the electronic equivalent from the Owner or authorized representative.
ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information. You further agree that ELLEVATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH, LLC. may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
In using this Site you agree to the following:
(a) you will not use any device, software, or other instrumentality to disrupt, damage, or interfere with or to attempt to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the proper functioning of this Site;
(b) you will not to violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site, including, without limitation, (i) logging onto an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”; or (iii) attempt to transmit any “virus,” “Trojan horse,” or other software destruction or disruption device; and
(c) you will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable international, federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, any regulations applicable to your use of this Site.